The proprietor of this website and responsible for all content is:
Marketing Solutions Europe Ltd.
Director: Privax Services Ltd.
Global Gateway 8
Rue De La Perle
Online Dispute Resolution in accordance with Article 14, Section 1 ODR–VO:.. The European Commission is providing a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) willing to see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Webssitedesign and Administration
The online shop offered on this website is intended exclusively for the german-speaking countries and therefore only written in german language. You will find our international shop on http://www.marketing-solutions-europe.de.
Marketing Solutions Europe Ltd. continuously checks and updates all information on its web pages. Despite all care the data may have changed in the meantime. Therefore no liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and integrity of the information provided can be accepted.
The information provided does not replace the advice of a doctor and/or alternative practitioner. For any health issues we recommend you consult your trusted doctor and/or alternative practitioner rather then start, alter or end treatments on your own.
Marketing Solutions Europe Ltd. is not responsible for content in website link by hyperlinks. Certain information and some offers may be posted by our partners as an autonomous service. Please observe that for such services and offers the General Terms and Conditions of our partners apply and that no recommendation or guarantee is implied by accepting their website on the web pages of Marketing Solutions Europe Ltd. Marketing Solutions Europe Ltd. is not responsible for their content. These providers are not vicarious agents of Marketing Solutions Europe Ltd.
Marketing Solutions Europe Ltd. reserves the right to implement changes or amendments to the information given.
Content and structure of the Marketing Solutions Europe Ltd. web sites are copyrighted by Marketing Solutions Europe Ltd. and/or its partners. Copying of information or data, especially the use of texts, parts of texts or graphic material requires the prior written consent by Marketing Solutions Europe Ltd. and/or its partners.
All graphic material used is copyrighted. All photographs may only be copied and used with the consent by the author concerned. Photographs marked for download may be used by clients of the owners of the website and by the press as long as the copyright owner is indicated. The copyright for the published texts also belongs to the owners of the website. Individual text passages as well as complete texts may be cited as long as the author and the source are indicated.
§ 1 Area of application for this disclaimer
§ 2 Notice of Liability concerning the content of our Facebook Fanpage
The content of this Facebook Fanpage is prepared with the utmost care. The provider does not assume any guarantee of the correctness, completeness and actuality of the content offered. Any use of the content on the Facebook Fanpage is made on the user’s own risk. Contributions signed by a name reflect the opinion of the author concerned and not always the opinion of the provider.
§ 3 External links on our Facebook Fanpage
This Facebook Fanpage contains links to third-party websites (“external links”). These websites are subject to the liability of the particular operator. The provider when installing the external links had checked die external content for eventual infringements. No statutory violations were then apparent. The provider has no influence on the actual and future design and content of the linked pages. The inclusion of external links does not mean that the provider appropriates the content behind the link. A continuous monitoring of the external links is not just and reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of any statutory violation. If any such infringement comes to the provider’s knowledge, such external links will be immediately deleted.
§ 4 Liabilities as user of our Facebook Fanpage
(1) As user you pledge that you will not publish on our Facebook Fanpage any contributions/commentaries contravening these rules, are violating public decency or are in breach of applicable German law. It is expressively forbidden
to publish insulting or untrue content;
to use content that is legally protected by copyright or trademark laws without consent;
to undertake anticompetitive acts;
to post advertising on the Facebook Fanpage without the explicit written consent by the provider. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising (plugs) like setting links to one’s own fanpage or website with or without accompanying text in commentaries or articles.
(2) The provider reserves the right to delete contributions and commentaries if these might contain any statutory violation.
(3) As user you pledge that you will check in all contributions and commentaries whether they contain statements that you would rather not publish. Your statements and subjects might be captured by search engines and thus become accessible worldwide. Any claim towards the provider for deletion or correction of such search engine entries is excluded.
(4) Should a third party or other users make claims against the provider due to possible infringements that a) result from content you as user had posted on the Facebook Fanpage and/or b) stem from your usage of the Fanpage of the provider, you as user are committed to release the provider from all claims, including claims for damages, and to replace any costs to the provider that he may have to bear due to a possible infringement. The provider is expressly indemnified from all expenses of the defending counsel. The provider is entitled to charge from you as the user an adequate advance. As user you are committed to support the provider with utmost good faith with information and documents for the defence against third party claims. All further rights as well as claims for damages of the provider remain untouched. If you as user are not accountable for the possible breach of law the commitments mentioned above do not apply.
§ 5 Copyright and ancillary copyright laws
(1) The content published on this Facebook Fanpage is subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright laws. Any use not allowed in the German copyright and ancillary copyright laws needs the prior written consent by the provider or rights holder concerned. This goes especially for any copying, editing, translation, storing, processing respectively reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Third-party contents and rights are marked as such. The unauthorised copying or propagation of certain parts of content or complete pages is not allowed and punishable. Only making copies and downloads for personal, private and not-commercial use is allowed.
(2) The presentation of this website in extraneous frames is only permissible with prior written consent.
§ 6 Data protection on Facebook for the “Like” button
(1) The provider of this Facebook Fanpage uses plugins by the provider Facebook.com that are provided by the company Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 in den USA. We point out to users of our website on which the Facebook plugin is installed that through the plugin a connection to Facebook is established whereby a transmission is made to your browser so that the plugin appears on the website.
(2) By using this site data is forwarded to the Facebook servers containing information about your visits to websites on your homepage. For logged-in Facebook user this means that the usage data can be attributed to your personal Facebook account. As soon as you as a logged-in Facebook user actively use the Facebook plugin (e.g. by clicking on the “Like” button or by using the commentary function), these data will be sent to your Facebook account and published. This may only be prevented if you first log out of your Facebook account.
(3) We do not know exactly what data Facebook is storing and using. As user of the Fanpage you must anticipate that Facebook also stores you actions on the Fanpage completely.
(4) By a click on the “Like” button Facebook gets your IP address, processor type and bowser version. Via your IP address Facebook could, together with other data and your real name if you have entered the latter in your Facebook profile, ascertain your identity and your habits under this profile. Whenever you log in at Facebook via this user profile, Facebook could detect specifically your preferences, your contacts and your way of living.
§ 7 Further Regulations
(2) Concerning data protection on Facebook please peruse the Data Use Policy of Facebook Ireland Limited: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Contact company in the German-speaking area:
VAT identification number according to § 27a Value Added Tax Act: DE282882284
Tax number: 03382131338
Technical implementation: Dennis Haberschuss – Novum Sanitas UG (limited liability)
The publishers endeavour to put on their website always correct, current and complete information and therefore alter or amend it if needed continuously and without prior notice. We nevertheless we must exclude any guarantee and liability for the correctness, topicality, quality and completeness. This is also applicable to all links, so-called “hyperlinks”, that the publishers offer on their website directly or indirectly. The publishers cannot accept any responsibility for the content of such external pages that you may reach with such a link or other indication. The publishers are also not liable for direct or indirect damages (including missed profits) that may be due to information contained in these external websites.